Tuesday, April 27, 2010

terrible twos

Oh my little Olly puppy.  She has been so naughty lately!  I think I would hang her upside down and let the birds get her... except for the fact that her dad and brother like her oh so much.  Okay, so I really do love my little Olive, but I am ready for her to stop getting in the garbage, eating ALL of Greg's socks, dragging laundry around the house, eating any paper or plastic she can get her paws on, getting into my craft box, and on and On and ON!.... I'm ready for this to END.  NOW.  Thanks :)

don't let this sweet face fool you


mischevious grin...

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow I'm so behind! I forget that once a blog is private, I don't get updates anymore. lol. But, now I'll remember. What a fun trip you guys had! The last I was in Nauvoo was when I was 9, when we moved from Maryland to Utah. traveling with 7 kids in a mini van and moving truck was LONG, so my parents turned our move into a road trip, and that's one of the stops we made. I'd LOVE to go back one day! And that cute little Olive's face could've fooled ME! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I definately see the mischievous grin

    ReplyDelete