Tuesday, April 20, 2010

final destination

So, we've finally made it to our summer destination.  Bear, Delaware.  Greg will be selling with APX alarms in delaware, philly and jersey, I believe.  This summer will be awesome and I'm so excited to be able to see a million amazing things!  We're so close to NYC, Washington DC, Boston, Philly, Jersey... and the list goes on.  We took a 5 day road trip on the way here and saw a lot of church history sites and some other cool things.  I'm probably going to take a couple of days to document our trip, and will make each day we traveled its own post.  We had so much fun and I'm excited for family and friends to be able to see what we were up to!

4 comments:

  1. What?! You're not in Chi-town?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you were going to Chicago!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so exciting! I wish Aaron and I could have traveled more before we had our kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT! I thought that you were going to be Chicago! Oh my! I have to get to you for a NY Weekend! We could do shows and go shopping! Those are my stomping grounds! Oh dear....this trip is a must!

    ReplyDelete