This morning I got a phone call from my mom, letting me know my cousin Mitch had passed away. He has been battling intense brain cancer and this morning, the battle ended. Mitch was always more of a friend to me than some relative I had to be nice to. He was so much fun to hang out with and he was wiser than he could have realized. So many times he gave me good advice and helped me through things I was facing. He was so funny and everyone just loved him. I don't want to go on and on, but I needed an outlet. I love you Mitchell. Love you love you love you.

I am sorry honey! I hope you are okay!
ReplyDeleteI am sorry for your loss Nikki. Hope your doing ok. I was just reading through your road trip and I can't believe how close your going to be to me. When you decide to visit Boston call or email me and let me know. It would be fun to met and go to dinner or something. We only live about 30 mins. away from downtown Boston. PS cute puppies.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry! I am glad that you were able to go visit him a couple weeks ago. Hang in there :)
ReplyDelete:( I'm so sorry Nikki. Losing someone is never easy. {hugs}
ReplyDeleteI realize we are not good friends, but I am glad you posted something on your blog about Mitch-he was an amazing, talented guy and is missed.
ReplyDelete