So after the amazing experiences at Carthage, we left for Chicago. We were originally supposed to be selling in Chicago, so we wanted to swing through and check it out. We'd planned to head in for a Cubs game. Greg loves baseball and he was so excited to go. Well, we ended up late for the game, then got stuck in traffic and couldn't find anywhere to park our Highlander and the trailer... SO, we missed the game. We ended up parking at the coast of Lake Michigan (which is HUGE) and walking around near the stadium. Chicago is a COOL place from what I could tell. I'm glad we got to spend a little time there!
me and the kids in front of the skyline
might as well be the ocean
apparently chicago has rat problems
sad we missed the game!
wrigley field!! too bad we couldn't go inside!
We got to the field right after the game had ended. I'll tell you one thing. There are A LOT of drunk people wandering around after a Cubs game. Everyone out there are SUPERFANS too. Most everyone was decked out in their Cubs gear! It was a blast being around the people even though we missed the game!
SO Jealous! We are going to a game if I make it out there! Please, Please, Please!
ReplyDelete