
Sheesh. It is only day two of the new puppy and I feel so discouraged!! I remember that puppies are hard at first, but I didn't take it into account that Toby would be so jealous and rude to her. He keeps tackling her and throwing all of his weight on top of her. He walks over top of her and won't let her go anywhere without him freaking out.
Also, I think she is having a hard time adjusting to the new dog food. She keeps acting like she needs to poop and her little tail just shakes and nothing comes out. I feel bad for her!!
I am to the point where I like her, but I don't know if I love her.
The hardest thing for me is that I was finally getting into a good strong routine with myself... going to the gym everyday, making and keeping goals, just making improvements, and now I feel like I'm back at square one. It doesn't help that we haven't gotten another kennel yet, so that will be better after we get that (hopefully today!!). Then I will actually be able to leave the house and get back to the gym!! I love the gym, it makes me feel so much better to exercise.
Well, I now understand how some people blog just to have someone to talk to. It totally makes sense to me now. So miscellaneous someone, thanks for listening.
This is good practice. Ha. Sounds like the first few months of bringing Ethan home.
ReplyDeleteOh the joys of parenthood. I'll probably be experiencing something similar in a few months. Love you! and hang in there, you're a great puppy momma!
ReplyDeleteIt is nice to blog just to have someone to talk to! I totally agree.
ReplyDelete