Monday, February 22, 2010

some of my favorite things...

I thought it might be fun to do a little post about some of the things I am loving lately... so, here goes nothing.
Alela Diane - musician

Bon Iver - musician

Cactus Cooler - weakness in a bottle or can

Didi Benami - american idol favorite girl so far

Quaker True Delights Blackberry Pomegranate Crisps - mmmmm

The Bachelor - cheesier than cheez whiz


Going to the Gym

and...
SLEEPING PUPPIES!! 

5 comments:

  1. I really like Didi too! Can't wait to start voting :) I'm really excited about The Bachelor Finale but I'm worried it's going to end in a way that upsets me. We shall see. Too bad you aren't closer, we could have parties and watch it together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't cactus cooler theeee best? I love that soda! Woot! I'm glad you have a blog! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya, you can bet I watch the Bachelor. Speaking of which, there may be a finale party at my house next Monday because that's how lame we are. If it goes down I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the BACHELOR! Ha! I should try Cactus Cooler... is it better than Diet Sunkist? I don't know... we'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you have a blog!! (I saw it on facebook...) Super cute by the way! :o)

    ReplyDelete