

Well hello bloggy. Last night I get a text from my husband saying that he was going to get us another puppy. What am I even supposed to say to that!!?? On one hand, I knew I'd love another little dog. On the other hand, puppies are a lot of work and we just barely got Toby to the point where we can let him do whatever he wants and he minds his manners...
Needless to say, Greg made a drive this morning to get our new little girl. She is super cute and has tons of attitude. She already likes to bark while she plays, but I really hope this will die down. Toby isn't a barker and we've been so lucky!! She is just like a little babe, she sleeps all the time and poops and pees.
Toby is pretty jealous of her, but I think they are going to get along just great!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment