Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Today...

is the first day of the rest of my blogging life!!

I've decided it is time to start another blog... more personal, more random and much MUCH more fun!!

As I was trying to come up with a name for my new blog, I realized it is HARD to come up with something fitting and cute that isn't already taken!! Some of the other names I was debating were...

confessions of a bean, conversations of a bean, what a bean thinks, be engaging, be delightful, be intriguing, be refreshing, chicbean, see lovely, ilovely

I am extremely pleased with the title "You're Lovely"... I hope that it will serve as a reminder to anyone who stumbles across my blog... there is life worth living and there are so many terrific things in the world... but nothing as great as us. People, humans, kindred, folk... none of it would make sense if it weren't for all of us... and each of us have a purpose... and if for no one else, then the name is for me, because I'm allowed to encourage and love myself. It is okay and I don't feel conceded one bit!!

So here it is! I'll raise my glass and give a shout. Welcome new blog!!

4 comments:

  1. How about... "Bean there, done that." haha jk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha Kris. That is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohoo! loving your cute blog already! Can I get your email address please? You don't have to give it to me if you don't wanna, but I'd love to send you an invite to my blog. (it's set on private) And then we can be true blogger buddies. lol. love you!
    Cherie :D

    ReplyDelete