Thursday, February 25, 2010

blogover!!

I just had a lovely time giving my blog a huge makeover!  It was actually a lot of fun playing around with different backgrounds and headers.  I found the  background and header at shabbyblogs.com.  Their style suits me just perfectly!!  I'm still trying to decide if my blog looks too busy, I did choose a lot of design.  I think it is so cute though. 

Also, I added a third column to my blog.  I was totally scared to attempt it, but I found a website with very easy to follow instructions.  I am so excited to have a third column now!  I have a strong feeling I'll just end up filling it with junk, but hey, everyone needs extra storage, right?  The website with these instructions is threecolumnblogger.com

So anyway, I hope you all enjoy the new layout and design :)  I sure do.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute blog! I just did a "blogover" as well, but after seeing yours, I like yours better! I'm excited to see more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks super great! But, who'd expect less? Thanks for always putting a smile on my face :) ~Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. super duper cute!! I LOVE shabby blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete