Sunday, March 14, 2010

santa monica

So, a couple of days ago, we decided we ought to get out and enjoy socal.  It wasn't the warmest day, but we decided to head to the Santa Monica Pier and enjoy the beauty of the ocean.  There isn't much of a story, but we captured some fun moments while we were there...

                      I should have been smiling...............Greg loved his colorful outfit


This pelican was just hanging out on the edge of the pier.  It was HUGE and snapped at someone right as we got there.  I was so scared to stand by it!!  It has a claw at the end of its beak which made it look extra mean!

We bought a pretty little painting

breastfeeding

bird kisses

momma always says...

Greg was being a bird man.  The guy in the background was COVERED in pigeons.  It was actually pretty disgusting.  The man was kissing them... don't pigeons carry disease?  Ick.  But makes for a good photo.

Greg:  "Get a picture of me kicking sand!"  Here you go babe :)

At the end of the day, we were exhausted and Greg decided he wanted to hop out of the car and try to surf for a little bit.  The whole time I thought I was capturing a GORGEOUS colorful sunset... It was actually the tint on my sunglasses.  I'm a dork!!

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh I'm so jealous!! You two are so fun!! :) And you crack me up. I'm glad you took a picture "through your glasses" so we could share in your gorgeous sunset too. haha! love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so fun! I went to Santa Monica pier last April. It was awesome. I love California.

    ReplyDelete