So yesterday was quite a long and draining day, but at the end of it all, we walked out of Frontier Toyota in Valencia, CA with a 2010 Highlander SE. It was pretty entertaining watching Greg "wheelin and dealin" to get us a new vehicle. It is gorgeous and will be a perfect family car for us!! There is one huge adjustment now though, we are a ONE CAR FAMILY!! I am pretty sure it will drive us crazy for the first bit, but I think it will be a good thing for us!!
Heidi the Highlander!
LUCKY! It's so pretty :) Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteI of course love that you named her Heidi! Congrats! She is a beauty! Miss you tons!!
ReplyDeleteCute! i love it!
ReplyDeleteVery nice! I am jealous. I drive around town in a '93 Toyota Corolla...she isn't much to look out, but man she has been good to me. Congrats on Heidi though!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks good on you! ;)
ReplyDelete