Well kids, as mentioned in a previous post, there is a lot going on in our lives right now! Due to a whole bunch of things, we are no longer Californians. Without going in to the story, I'll just say, we had to make some decisions that would be beneficial to our family, so we decided to come back to Utah. After tossing around several different ideas, we have decided to do a summer program in Chicago. We'll be there for the summer, then back to Utah in the fall. I feel extremely blessed to have a husband who can provide for me and support me in all of my craziness. So, the summer will be another adventure!! Updates to come!
Toby helping me pack. Such a good helper.
Love my exhausted children.
You're comin' back!
ReplyDeleteexciting times!
ReplyDeleteYOU'RE COMING TO CHICAGO??? When? Rob and I will be here at least until July 1 and you need to call me so we can hang out!
ReplyDelete