So, I have totally been in the mood to make things lately. I haven't done as much as I could hope, but I've been working on a few fun things. My grandma gave me a bunch of antique brooches and old clip on earrings. I decided it might be fun to think of new ways to wear her old jewelry. I've been wanting to make headbands and hairpieces, but I also thought I would try a couple of necklaces. These are just a couple of my first creations. It is fun wearing something that my grandma once wore. I heart her!!
made from lace with a ribbon flower and gold clip on earring
made from tulle and a rhinestone clip on earring
Next projects on the list...
-more jewelry
-a lap quilt
-refinishing old dressers
and the list will go on...


I wish I had your gift for crafting! LOVE the necklaces! I want one. ;)
ReplyDelete