Tuesday, December 7, 2010

day three

So, day three of the 30 Day Blog Challenge asks for my idea of the perfect first date... since I've been married for a couple of  years, this idea of first dates is totally alien.  So, I want to talk about the perfect date for me and Greg... right NOW.

Especially since being pregnant, I have been so overjoyed with my little family.  I love nothing more than quality time with Greg, even if it is just hanging out, catching up on the latest episode of 'The Office' or the seasons of 'LOST'.  Though I might act annoyed, I enjoy when he lays his head in my lap and falls asleep, completely exhausted and vulnerable.  It is so good to be in love with a great man.  I can't wait for many many more at-home-dates, especially as our baby is born and our love expands that much more.



1 comment:

  1. Aw Nikki! i'm so excited for you and Greg! I hope your feeling and doing well! Miss your guts!

    ReplyDelete