Tuesday, December 28, 2010

blog challenge catch up

Well, I'm extremely behind on my 30 day blog challenge, but I really want to continue, so I will do it now.  I am going to catch up on a few days today.

Day 8 - A song to match my mood.




Day 9 - A photo of the last item I purchased.

The hat... I didn't exactly buy the hat, but the yarn to make it.  It turned out super cute and only took a couple of hours to crochet.  I'm only know the very basics of crochet and had no problem making the hat using this video by Threadbanger.



Day 10 - My favorite place to eat.

Throughout all of our traveling, I have one place I truly miss and crave while away from Utah.  Good ol' Cafe Rio.  I could DIE over their pulled pork burritos and especially the SALAD.  It beats all of the competitors, hands down.  Cafe Rio is the legitimate BEST.  Plus, who doesn't love being embarrassed when you earn enough punches on your punch pass to have everyone yell "FREE MEAL!!!"?  I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment