Friday, December 10, 2010

day six

day six: an animal I'd love to keep as a pet.

When I was little, I remember looking at animal books and being captivated by the tropical animals.  I don't know why, but I very specifically loved the Ocelot.  I always thought they were super cute and cuddly looking.  I'm sure if I met one face to face, I'd disagree.  Because this was my favorite animal as a child, I wanted to include it here on my blog.  Shout out to the Ocelot!



I'm really not a fan of cats... at all, so even though these little guys are so cute, I don't think I could handle it.  If I could choose a grown up animal to keep as a pet, well I would have to say I have the best pets ever.  They are a little cranky sometimes and chew on my stuff.  I wish they wouldn't shed, but they sure are sweet to me.  I love my Toby and Olive!



No comments:

Post a Comment