Thursday, December 30, 2010

day eleven - make it up

day 11 of the blog challenge asks what is in my makeup bag.  Well, let me just say, I am cheap.  So, I have a hard time buying glamorous expensive makeup.  Also, I am guilty of using a tube of mascara until it is completely dried out and empty.  I have found some fantastic products that work with my budget (cheapness). 

The colors of the products below aren't necessarily the ones I use, just picture I could find.

This creamy COVERGIRL foundation makes skin look flawless.

I use this CG eyeshadow in 'champagne' as a highlight shade


Though it doesn't exactly look like false lashes, I love the length and volume this mascara adds to my lashes.


I use the Maybelline liner in dark brown.  I like the spongey blending tool on the end.


This NYC creme blush stick is really pretty and blends in perfectly.  The one I use is more pink than the photo.

I like this NYC  lipgloss to take away some of the natural red of my lips.



gotta have a CURLER!


I like this maybelline eyeshadow, it looks especially rich and creamy if you use the applicator they provide, instead of a brush.  They have great color combos too.

So, that is my two cents!

No comments:

Post a Comment