Saturday, December 4, 2010

day one

Day one: a picture me and how my day went.

Today started rather uneventful and ended up quite fun. I slept in until about ten o'clock... I didn't feel like getting up, so instead I stayed in bed and read the next chapter in "Your Pregnancy, week by week". We're at the beginning of the ninth week! Greg called needing me to look up something, so I finally got out of bed :) I spent some time on facebook and tried to install a new blog template (fail). Picked up the house and watched some Harry Potter. Got an iPhone 4. Our new friends Jason and Brittany came over for pizza with their daughter Kaymi. All in all, a great and relaxing Saturday!

This picture was taken on the iPhone 4... Also, I'm trying to figure out mobile blogging... I really can't wait!



1 comment:

  1. congrats on that baby "bean" you're growing! so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete