Wednesday, October 13, 2010

nostalgia

So, its been awhile, but we finally have internet again.  Wahoo!!  I am excited to start blogging again, it is good for me.  When I pulled up my blog today, I almost started to CRY.  It made me realize how much I miss all of my friends from APX over the summer.  These girls were a huge blessing to me over the summer.  So many fun memories.  There were many times I needed a friend, and these girls let me cry on their shoulders.  I miss you all so very much and I hope we'll get to spend time together again.  So, I hope its not totally ridiculous, but I LOVE YOU GALS!!!!

2 comments:

  1. We love you Nikki! I miss it too:) Missed u at the APX party this last weekend..it was FUN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not ridiculous at all because I MISS THE HECK OUTTA YA TOO!! not going to lie I was really sad you didn't come to the APX party :( We will meet again!! :)

    ReplyDelete