Thursday, October 14, 2010

crossing fingers

I am a stay at home mom... a stay at home doggy mom.  Ridiculous, right?  Now that we're all settled in to our new place, I am looking for a job.  I have turned in some resumes at different places.  A couple receptionist jobs (which I should at least stand a chance, I mean I spent five years of my life receptioning.) and I also applied at the Kohl's store, about ten minutes away.  Honestly, I am really hoping to get a job at Kohl's.  I never thought I really wanted to work in a department store, but it sort of sounds ideal.  Of course there are employee discounts... but more than that: It will be enough to get me out, but I can also make sure I am keeping up with things around the house, have leisure time, and have personal time to work on some of my goals.  I turned in an application with a cover letter and resume, so hopefully I will stand out among hundreds of people looking to make a few bucks.  Anyway, we are keeping our fingers crossed that I will find a job, so I don't go completely crazy around the house. 

fingers crossed... pretty darn cute, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment