We stopped in Little Rock to visit Greg's Uncle Dan, his wife Katy and their family. It was a hoot, I wish I would have taken more pictures.
The first thing the kids wanted to show us was the
banana spider that lives on the side of their house. It was creepy!!
Me and Gracie kissing a giant wooden man.
Playing at the splash park. It was INCREDIBLY HOT.
Like... the hottest you could imagine.
This little girl just went over to Greg and wanted to hang out by him.
She didn't say anything, just wanted to chill.
Little cutie.
Dan and Kate took us to a park with tons of Cypress trees. It was neat.
There was actually a poisonous snake right near where Greg is standing.
Greg squeezed in... and SQUEEZED out. He didn't know if he'd make it.
Blurry, but so cute. Clara loved Olly.
Next we went to Dallas. We visited basically every part of Greg's mission. It was a lot of fun being in the places he served and better understanding what it was like. We got to eat in some of his favorite places and visit the people he served. Also, we had the chance to visit my grandma Chambers and go to dinner with my cousin Ricki. I love my dad's side of the family and don't get to see them near enough. Greg hadn't met my grandma before, so that was really neat. They kept joking around with each other and she would say "I just feel like I've known you forever"... It was just fun being there for a couple of days.
At dinner, granny ordered the seafood sampler.
She was embarrassed by how much food she ordered, so funny.
At the top of the hill after riding the tramway... The longest in the world!
Our first time at four corners
The kids at four corners...
They are all such good sleepers...I love how Olly is sleeping between Toby's arms.
Good kids.
Looks like a fun trip. You are so pretty NIkki!
ReplyDelete