We spent a day in New York City. It was only one day, but one of the best all summer. A bunch of us from APX crammed into two cars, then two hotel rooms, to spend a memorable day in the Big Apple. All in all, the day went without any problems. It did start raining in the evening, cutting out some things toward the end, but we still saw lots and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.
Favorite memory: cruising around Times Square with Greg, just taking it all in. And a close second place goes to Canal Street... watching Katie bargain her butt off!
Least favorite memory: the darn rain. It really was too bad. (and my cramps, TMI)
Funniest memory: Kindra saying to the black market guy when we wanted to look at purses in their basement "As long as you don't molest us we'll be okay."
Best traveling buddy: DEFINITELY my hubby. He stood by me and made everything more enjoyable.
What I wish we could've had time for: Rockefeller Center, Ellis Island, Serendipity III, some NYC pizza, Radio City Music Hall, a Broadway production, Sacs 5th Avenue, That one giant toy store, some real time in Central Park, the Chrysler Building. I'm afraid the list could go on and on. But for now, faretheewell New York City!
and now... what you've been waiting for....
riding the subway, my style.
Battery Park - city turkey
NYC from the ferry, on the way to Liberty Island
Liberty Island from the ferry
the lady
cutest couple ever
from the island
my hottie of a husband. cuter every day.
purses we snagged on Canal Street (China Town)
dinner at the Hard Rock, Times Square
the whole lot of us
geetar wall
big city...
aww yeah :)
crammed inside the elevator at the Empire State Building
atop the empire state building... it was raining, foggy, and a little chilly
a lovely day.


I'm just gonna let you send that purse to me, k?! I need something new. Maybe it's time I make a trip to downtown L.A. Looks like you guys had a blast!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhere are you living? If you are here on the East coast let me know so we can try to get together. You have had a ton of activities over here. They look so fun. Talk to you soon!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you are having so much fun! I'm glad you got to stop at Canal street while in NYC I brought home 4 purses from there haha My sis and I really miss you so mucH! Love ya
ReplyDeleteYou guys are so cute! Looks like you're having a ton of fun there. Love the pole dance in the middle of the subway! :)
ReplyDeleteThat day was so much fun. Sure miss you girly! Hope all is well in Utah!
ReplyDelete