Monday, October 25, 2010

seattle

This fall, we went up to Seattle to visit Greg's grandpa and his wife.  While we were there, I had my first Ivar's experience.  Ivar's is Greg's most FAVORITE place for chowder.  We all know I don't love seafood, but I gave it a fair shot.  Greg ended up eating all of his own clam chowder and the majority of my salmon chowder.  Enjoy a few pictures of Seattle and a video of us at Ivar's!



Yep, its all GUM.


Actual size of the world's tallest man!

Pay a quarter and see a shoe worn by the worlds tallest man.
Totally worth it :)

Pay special attention to the sign on the wall.



Ivar's from Nikki Bean on Vimeo.


I'm pretty sure Seattle is on my FAVORITES list.

2 comments:

  1. and by "Seattle is on my FAVORITES list" I assume you meant "Seattle IS my favorite"..probably just a typo, huh?

    Next time you're in town, remind me, an you can look at my shoe through a tin can with both ends cut off for 15 cents. Twice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been there, but it looks pretty fun. That wall of gum, Gross! How tall was that man? I didn't know there was any taller then Yao Ming! So where are you guys living now back in Utah? You are so pretty Nikki. Stunning actually.

    ReplyDelete