Wednesday, June 8, 2011

our current state

So, its pretty ridiculous trying to keep up with two blogs.  Especially where both are supposed to reflect what is going on in my life, but the most exciting and most important part is our baby boy coming in approximately 5 weeks!  So, the baby blog gets a lot more action than this lovely blog.  After the baby is born, I will be using one blog exclusively again.  It will be handy dandy.

In an earlier post, I'd mentioned Greg was working out of state and we were preparing to move to Nashville for the summer doing alarm sales again...  Well, we didn't end up making the move.  We were super blessed for Greg to find a job in Ogden working for GOOGLE at Marketstar.  It is going really well and we are excited!  I need to brag, right now, he is in the top ten of 120 GOOGLE employees.  I am a proud and beaming wife :)

Also, we're living in a condo near Ogden Canyon.  It is sort of 70's-ish... you know, rad brass fixtures and flowery wall paper.  It is big and nice though.  Plus, its super quiet.  There are mature trees all around and its walking distance to the Ogden River Parkway and five minutes to Greg's workplace.  We have a basement... I only venture down there to do laundry.  The best part is our adorable nursery.  We have been able to set up the cutest room for the little guy.  It is very serene and simple.  It is perfect.

So, that is the latest.  If you are interested, check out the baby blog for more frequent updates.

Oh, and I revamped both blogs... what thinkest thou?

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog backgrounds! So cute! Just wanted to congratulate you two on the new little bean! I am so happy for you both! Can't wait to see pics when he arrives!!

    ReplyDelete