Sunday, June 12, 2011

dancey dance

A couple of years ago, I taught a lyrical jazz class at Adult Dance and Fitness in Ogden.  I loved the studio and loved coming up with fun and expressive dances each week.  It didn't matter if you had great technique or years of experience.  You could just come and dance.  Well, we moved away and I had to quit the studio.  I'm not going to lie, I cried driving home after my last class.

Well, one of my students is now the teacher of the new "storybook jazz" class at the same studio.  She was out of town this week and asked if I would be willing to substitute for her.  Of course (even being a month away from having a baby) I said YES!!  I had a blast teaching these fun girls.  Here is a link to the studio website and the dance I taught.

I'm not dancing in the video because I look ridiculous trying to get up and down off the floor... but I walk by the camera with my big belly at the very beginning.  It is weird seeing myself pregnant!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment