Tuesday, June 7, 2011

a loser and a winner

UPDATE:  I am totally okay with Ben being sent home... no need to worry about me :)

Okay.  So, I know everyone thinks Bentley is a jerk face.  I agree.  

HOWEVER, I can't let his behavior ruin this week's episode.  We can't forget the best date ever!!  Let me just say... I ADORE Ben C.  The flash mob date totally won my heart.  He is darling, has a great personality, AND is a cute dancer.  love!


1 comment:

  1. Ben C is my fav too! I like the wine guy too (i think), who we've yet to see much from. Oh, and JP! Ok, ok, Mickey too. But not the "dressed for for a date-Mickey", the Mickey I always see lounging around the house in his glasses and 5 o'clock shadow- yowsas!

    And come on---who's idea was it to do a Roast on Ashley? Why did someone think that would end well?

    Ashley's going to watch the show and see Bentley and feel really really dumb. "I'M IN LOVE WITH HIM! HE'S THE ONE!" Come on, girl. Don't make me hate you again.

    Hahaha.

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete