Saturday, July 10, 2010

my apx girlies

Being a summer sales wife has its ups and downs, but some major ups for me are the amazing wives I am with basically every second of my life!  I am happy to say we have no drama and we all love the guts out of each other.  I feel blessed to be surrounded by girls who are such good examples and who support me everyday.  I will be sad to see this summer fade away.  Good thing we have many more memories to make!

scavenger hunt

me & katie at the phillies game for mothers day!

tiedye.  best ever!

orchard fun

and of course, the most important thing we could do all summer...
see ECLIPSE!!


2 comments:

  1. I don't know how we've done it, but we've managed to get a great group of girls to get along so well. So happy this summer has turned out this way. Love you!

    ReplyDelete