Its official! Greg needs to be a last minute shopper. He bought my birthday presents (my birthday is still 2 weeks away) and I already know what they all are, or have seen my presents. Its so funny, he gets super excited to give them to me. He had one present in the car for a couple of days, and I'd told him to hide it because I wanted to be surprised. Last night we went out for a drive and SOMEHOW he convinced me to let him show me the gift... to find out, I LOVE IT!!!
What is it you ask? You'll have to find out when my birthday gets here... someone has to be surprised :)
Even though it wasn't on my birthday, I still had a great surprise and now I have to wait until the 27th, until it is in my posession. Thanks babe!

it's another dog! just what you wanted.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to be surprised! :)
ReplyDelete