This is the only picture I have of us and both of the pups... not to mention its blurry! Oh well, this is the family.
day 18. something i crave a lot.
Well sheesh, that almost doesn't seem fair, since I'm with child. I suppose the thing I crave the most is FRUIT. Mostly strawberries, but they are absolutely out of season. pink lady apples and navel oranges probably come in next. and grapes.
and pickles.
day 19. another picture of myself. right now in fact.
day 20. the meaning behind my blog name:
I hope that it will serve as a reminder to anyone who stumbles across my blog... there is life worth living and there are so many terrific things in the world... but nothing as great as us. People, humans, kindred, folk... none of it would make sense if it weren't for all of us... and each of us have a purpose... and if for no one else, then the name is for me, because I'm allowed to encourage and love myself. It is okay and I don't feel conceded one bit!!
day 21. a photo of something that makes me happy.
our little boy!


I craved fruit with Jaycee too! It's all I could eat for the first while. I hope you are doing well and so excited for you and Greg to have a little boy Bean :)
ReplyDelete