day 13 is my favorite musician and why...
I HEART Gavin DeGraw. There is something about his voice and his musical style that makes me want to eat him up and spit him out so he can continue to sing. I especially adore the Chariot album, but the "stripped" version. It is all acoustical and fantastical. Makes my heart melt. Plus, I can dance to it, after choreographing some gorgeous lyrical, my love for him grew even greater!day 14 wants to know a tv show I'm currently addicted to...
yes, I'll say it...
THE BACHELOR!!!
I'll very specifically blame this on my lovely APX wives from the summer. We faithfully (almost religiously) watched The Bachelorette (with Ali and Roberto and CHRIS) each week, all summer long. Now the latest season of the Bachelor has started and I am SO IN LOVE. I get all giddy and love the drama. Though I don't have all of the girls to giggle and ooh & ahh with, I still am like a ridiculous teenager. Love it.
day 15 is something I don't leave the house without.
LIPGLOSS. My iPHONE. EARRINGS.
day 16. my celebrity crush.
SO happy he is no longer dating tswift.
ecstatic really.
no, REALLY.



No comments:
Post a Comment