Saturday, March 26, 2011

i win! i win!

Lately I've been going along, waiting for our lives to move forward.  Greg has been working out of state and I am trying to stay busy creating and crafting.  We're getting ready to head out with Vivint (new name for APX) for the summer.  I've spent loads of time just thinking about this little bean growing inside of me.  Some days I sleep in, and some days I watch too much TV.  Frankly, I've been up to a lot of sitting around bored.  Sometimes it just happens right?

Well, a small fraction of my time also is dedicated to blog hopping.  I love finding fun and creative blogs to get some ideas.  One blog I follow is Free Pretty Things For You.  They feature tons of giveaways, do-it-yourself craft ideas, and free digital vintage frames and clipart.  SO creative and cute.  AND GUESS WHAT!!?  They actually give away some great stuff!! 

I was lucky enough to be chosen for this darling little dress from Shabby Apple!!  I wanted to say thanks to http://www.freeprettythingsforyou.com/ and also encourage my friends to follow the site! 



Sometimes we're given little bits of sunshine to brighten our days!!

3 comments:

  1. your so sweet! Thank you! :)
    I want to see pictures of you wearing it with the beautiful baby bump your gonna get!! :D
    xoxo!
    Keren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it so much and am insanely jealous I didn't realize your man works at vivant? We have great friends there. When is the moving date?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome you won! Its always fun to win something but what a great prize too! Enjoy the moments of being tired and quiet :) I always felt bad but looking back I should have been doing it more!!! So excited you're blogging :) Where are you guys going this summer?

    ReplyDelete