Wednesday, February 23, 2011

LOST and loving it

Who would have thought... what started as a simple plane crash on a secret island, turned into a tv series addiction for the ages!  Last summer, our dear friend Jorden got Greg and I watching the tv series LOST.  It has been an up and down relationship, us and LOST.  At first, we were majorly addicted.  Then, we had to stop watching it because Greg would be up all night and not rested for work the next day.  We took a little hiatus and started watching again... and now, 7 months later, we have finally finished the entire series.  All six seasons.  I love LOST.



Its kind of like Harry Potter, the Twilight series, The Hunger Games, and Bieber... I'm afraid to admit my love for these things because it will appear I have just hopped on the bandwagon, along for the ride with the rest of the planet... but I will admit my love for LOST with pride, and even admit that I think you should watch it too.

LOST has some pretty intense twists and turns, sometimes driving me to disbelief, but mostly urging me to stick in the next dvd.  Without giving anything away, I actually did enjoy how the series ended.  I sort of expected a "What the crap!?" ending, but it had some closure.  Even though the millions of loose ends are left untied and questions unanswered, I feel as though I can sleep peacefully knowing how it ended.

So, this last little bit is strictly for my own entertainment... if you haven't watched the show, please disregard!

...and the winner of the LOST award goes to...

best hero... its gotta be Jack... from beginning to end, even though he went crazy for a little bit
best villian... ben lioness... so manipulative... almost until the end
my favorite girl... Claire... she. is. a. doll.
best couple ever... James (Sawyer) and Juliet.  Everytime they were together I caught myself ooohing and ahhing.
my first choice of best friend... Hurley!  Everybody loves Hugo!

Now that I've had a little time to let LOST settle in my system, its time to find a new series!!  Let me know if you have any amazing recommendations!

1 comment:

  1. we just finished the series up last month. It was about time we knew how everything ended. I didn't agree with the end, but there isn't much I can do about it now:)

    I liked all of the scenes with Sawyer and Juliet.

    I loved Hurley through the series; especially the final season becasue he was more assertive.

    ReplyDelete