day 28: my favorite movie
I really can't say I have just one favorite. If I was picking one to watch right now, it would have to be... The Notebook!! Such a classic, heartfelt story. I SOB every single time I watch it. It is so touching and romantic and lovely. PLUS, a bonus is, Greg likes it too! He doesn't love chick flicks, but he actually will sit down and watch this one with me!
day 29: something I could never get tired of doing
DANCING.
I really absolutely love to dance. I danced growing up and all through school, I begun to find my style in 11th grade with my favorite coach EVER. She really changed how I look at dance as an expression and escape. After high school, I continued to teach and learned to appreciate dance as I was on a folk dance team for 2 years. I taught adult lyrical jazz and really came in to my own with choreography and passion again. I have been craving a dance class for so long and never walk away without a huge smile spread across my face. day 30: a photograph of myself today and three good things that have happened in the past.
(me today)
First... becoming part of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Second... marrying Mr. Gregory Richard Bean
Third... carrying our precious little 17.5 week old baby boy!
So... this is it. The 30 day blog challenge is officially over. It may seem like I have been slacking on my blog lately, I have not. I am just using my blogging energy on a new blog... a blog following the development of our little guy. Watch for the unveiling!

You're cute and I loved reading your challenge :) miss you!
ReplyDelete