Wednesday, June 23, 2010

where it is

So, lately (and randomly) I've been thinking about my dating life.  From my first elementary school "boyfriend", through junior high and "going out", high school where I first fell in love, and college when I was engaged for the first time, was heart broken, then went on more blind dates than I could imagine possible... all to lead me to my wonderful and meant-for-me husband. 

It has been quite the journey and I am beyond grateful that my path has led me to someone who is so good to me... so good FOR me.  He knows  how to handle my emotions and irrational thinking.  He wants me to be the best I can be.  He believes in me and takes care of me.  He is a wonderful provider and has goals and dreams. 

 I love him.


2 comments:

  1. OH sweet! I am so glad you are happy! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so blessed! I've never met Greg, but he sounds wonderful for ya. I can't wait till I get to look back and appreciate my dating life. Right now I don't have one, so it's hard to feel one way or the other for it:)

    ReplyDelete